SAND FLUSH 1.5kg
SAND FLUSH 1.5kg
An all-natural psyllium pellet to aid in the clearance of sand from the gastiointestinal tract of horses. SAND FLUSH is made in Western Australia in a Feedsafe accredited facility.
The main ingredient of SAND FLUSH is psyllium husk.
Psyllium husk is derived from the seed of the plant, Plantago ovata
Psyllium husk is a highly soluble fibre which allows to absorb a large amount of water in the gastrointestinal system
- As sand flush pellets absorb water in the intestines, a soft, sticky gel is formed (see picture).
- As the psyllium gel moves through the intestines, it will pick up sand which will then pass out in the manure.
- SAND FLUSH has been FeedTested low in sugar - WSC 13.6%
- SAND FLUSH is made from natural ingredients including molasses and salt. It does not contain artificial colours or flavours. As a result, there will be natural variations in the color, texture and appearance in the pellets between batches.
- Available in the following sizes : 1.5kg, 4.5kg, 15kg
My horses love sand flush.
This product is excellent, I found my pony would eat this out of the bucket - I believe as I have her on a paddock paradise this product has helped my pony and is easy to administer and is very benefical to animals on dirt or sand. - Lyn.
Hi still waiting for product, as Australian Post have been busy.
Sand Flush is a must have product in managing your horses gastrointestinal tracts health! I have been using this amazing product on my four horses for 6months now and I’ve noticed a massive improvement in there GIT health since starting.
Also, one of my horses was experiencing spasmodic colic quite regularly before beginning sand flush with no reasons as to why. But, since using Sand Flush she hasn’t had an episode since!
If you don’t already use this product to manage your horses health you really should consider purchasing and trying Sand Flush!
Thanks received sand flush I use the item a lot.thsnks